Buying a Business
Business Acquisitions Brokerage specializes in assisting investors/buyers in the purchase of businesses, commercial property, or investment property. Each investor has unique goals and desires. This decision can be as emotional to you as selling a business. So much of who you are will go into this new endeavor – finances, time, sweat, commitment.
Your Professional Guide
With few exceptions, the purchaser of a business will be one of the largest (if not the largest) financial transaction you will ever be involved in. It will almost certainly be the most RISKY.
Whether you choose Business Acquisitions or another Brokerage to assist you, this is a process best done with Professional Assistance.
You will need to know the following:
- What can you afford, what funding is available? (Maybe you can buy something with more profits.)
- Are the records provided factual and do they match the industry averages?
- How do you make sure the seller is revealing all they know, and not hiding material information?
- Is the price offered fair? (Are you sure? Owner financing on a discount is not proof of value.)
- What is the real value of this opportunity?
- Are there better deals available either financially or more in tune with your lifestyle?
What We Do
Business Acquisitions Brokerage begins each acquisition assignment with an in-depth evaluation, or Goal Assessment, to define the buyers criteria and more. The more we know about what you desire, the better we will be able to match the right business with you.
After many years of experience in selling businesses and commercial property, we have learned innumerable ways to finance a purchase.
With a Mortgage Broker in our network, we can assist in all types of financing. We have been extremely successful in building lending relationships with SBA lenders for business purchases, equity lenders for 5-day closings and questionable credit situations, and lenders from A credit to all others. If you need funding for a business purchase, you should give us a call at 470-297-6800.
Stay Updated With Our Newsletter
Signup for Business Acquisitions’ mailing list.
"*" indicates required fields